Our job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied:
- Final inspection and handover
- Compliance certificate on completion
- 7-year product and workmanship guarantee
- Safe work practices
- OHS management process
Final inspection and handover
To ensure you receive the highest quality workmanship, we’ll take you through a detailed final inspection before handover.
This inspection is your opportunity to see your site left clean, to check installations, and make sure all aspects of work are completed to your satisfaction.
Safe work practices
Our dedication to keeping our team safe means they can focus on your job. Safe work practices include providing skills and training, and identifying and addressing the risks of each job.
As required by law, a Compliance Certificate is provided after your job is complete.
Your job is guaranteed with a 7-year product and workmanship guarantee.
Our OHS Management process ensures your job is completed safely and according to regulations. We:
- Meet the builder on every job
- Submit OHS Management Plans
- Run regular toolbox meetings with the team
- Train on harnesses (full arrest system)
- Address any site specific safety issues